Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Two more days to go!!

 I can not believe the transfer is only two days away!!! I am so excited  :) My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!! We fly out tomorrow morning and am scheduled for the transfer at 11:15 friday morning...flying back Sunday. As I was packing my bags this morning I put a lot of thought into what I want to wear Friday...I decided on a green sweater (green's a lucky color)...and I bought a pair of shamrock socks the other day that I want to wear. Yes, I probably sound a  little crazy right now...lol... I know it does not matter what I do or wear Friday...that God will determine if I am going to carry T&J's babies or not...but right now I am looking at getting positive thoughts and feelings from wherever I can !!!  I started this journey on a very high note...and want that to continue. It is very important to me to be as stress-free and as positive as I can in this journey.
There are so many wonderful people excited about this journey and praying for my IP's, and if you are reading this and are one of those people, THANK YOU!!  I know it's all in Gods hands and I don't know what He has planned, but I can only pray that He gives my IP's what is in their heart. I am so full of excitement and joy right now. I believe with all my heart that this is going to happen :) 
I have had so many dreams over the last few weeks of the actual transfer, and of seeing pics of the 2 beautiful embies!! I can not wait to get my first positive hpt  next week!!  Will try to post something Friday after the transfer...I am hoping to have better luck with the hotels computers than I did last time we were there...if I'm not able to post I promise  Sunday or Monday to update you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment